Saturday, March 25, 2017

New Blog Layout & Adjusted Blog Title

I've been away from card blogging for a while and slowly crept back in earlier this year. Since then I have re-vamped my page to more accurately capture what I enjoy about baseball and the hobby:


I created this collage of my favorite Diamondbacks players, past and present, including some of my favorite cards they are featured on in my collection.

I also slightly changed the name of my blog from "Cards My Mother Didn't Throw Out" to "Cards My Mom Didn't Throw Out." It may seem insignificant, but I personally believe replacing "mother" with "mom" adds a more intimate and relatable touch. I love my mom very much and don't want to give off the impression that she simply bore the title of "mother",  not holding any real relationship with me other than one who ruled in tyranny and laid waste to many baseball cards that were an integral part of my childhood. Yes, she did make me throw some away at one point, but it was done ultimately out of love and to teach me a lesson.

My goal is to continue blogging on a more consistent basis and continue to stay in touch with my fellow bloggers. I have also edited my page to feature fellow bloggers on the right-hand column. If you are not listed and would like to be, please comment below and I will definitely add you.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment