Friday, March 11, 2016

Trader's Log: Jaybarkerfan's Junk

#Supertraders...A package came in the mail by the supertraders king himself, Wes of Jaybarkerfan's Junk.


He sent me some Purple/Teal and Sedona Red goodness...


Beautiful artwork of the Big Unit himself. Topps Galleries needs to come back.




This was a great year for Fleer Tradition. Full bleed photography with a side of gold foil goodness.


These cards helped with my team set collection. I miss Upper Deck...

And to top it off, Wes blasted me with an auto of arguably the best hitting pitcher to ever play for the Diamondbacks...


Micah Owings.
(He was sent in to pinch hit on multiple occasions - even during close games. I wonder how that made benched position players feel)


Thanks for the sweet cards, Wes!! 




2 comments: