Monday, February 1, 2016

Zistle, Zistle, Zistle!

Recently a fellow blogger (update: I must give credit where credit is due! Mark from This Way to The Clubhouse introduced me) directed me toward his Zistle account. Before then, I had no idea what it was. As I spend more time collecting and searching the interwebs I continue to come across all of these valuable resources!

So yesterday I created an account (username: jrayes7of9 if you want to check it out!). So far it's made creating wantlists so much easier for me. Even so, it still ends up being a fairly time-consuming task, so I may just stick to that feature of the site but I may eventually venture into the trading portion.

Does anyone else use Zistle to track their collection and trade? What other resources are out there that you recommend?

Also, does anyone use these type of databases for insurance purposes?



Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I kind of use Zistle, but I have been frustrated at the user experience for anything outside of baseball. A lot of sets for other sports/non-sports are missing or have not been approved by the admins, so they don't appear in searches and cannot be updated. I like concept of the site and have completed several trades successfully on there, but I've been irritated lately as I try to update my NASCAR, UFC, and WWE collections on Zistle. I don't know if there are other sites out there that offer a better experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely use it as my primary card-organization resource (username: royals), and have found it very valuable for finding good small trades that make both sides very happy. I probably have 50+ trades on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely have thought about plunging into Zistle - however, the task of scanning and documenting all of my cards seems far too daunting at this point of my life. Maybe somewhere down the road.

    ReplyDelete