Saturday, January 16, 2016

Trader's Log: Remember the Astro-turf

Marc from Remember the Astrodome reached out to me recently and helped me out with my 2015 Heritage set build, my Steve Finley PC, and even threw in some sweet Luis Gonzalez cards. Because what Dback fan doesn't love Gonzo?!

(Due time constraints, I didn't scan all of the Heritage cards Marc sent. Sorry Marc)



Marc knocked 49 cards off my wantlist!! WOW!



Now, onto the Finleys and Gonzos! One of the coolest CF-LF duos ever (because right fielders get forgotten until they gun people out at home and 3rd).



















My scanner cropped out some of the white bordered cards. I have no idea how to fix it.


Thanks for the awesome cards, Marc! I hope we can set up a trade again soon as I have recently acquired a plethora of Bagwells and Biggios.



Thanks for reading!


2 comments: