Sunday, January 24, 2016

Trader's Log: Addiction as Therapy

Adam over at Addiction as Therapy sent me a package to help with my 2015 Heritage set, adding a total of 59 new cards!!

He was also kind to send along some nice Dbacks cards to add to my collection.

I originally contacted him about a card (pictured below) I spotted in his blog post about his 2003 Topps box break.

2003 Topps Blue Back Luis Gonzalez
Let's see what else he sent over:


Upper Deck Masterpieces cards are really great quality. Another reason why I wish UD was still around for baseball cards.



I really like the red-bordered cards. It goes well with the Sedona Red unis. For now, I'm only seeking out purple-bordered cards in memory of the original Diamondbacks uniforms, but I will eventually get to pursuing the red.


As some of you know I don't do a very good job of following the up-and-comings, so I've never heard of Matt Railey, but it's always cool to add prospects to my collection!

To tops things off, Adam added two awesome cards to my "Special" Dbacks box

2014 Topps Archives 1968 Topps Relic Paul Goldschmidt

2015 Topps Career High Autographs Archie Bradley
Thanks again, Adam! 

If you want to see what I sent his way, you can read it Here.

2 comments:

  1. I love Goldschmidt. Still can't believe his stuff is somewhat affordable considering the numbers he consistently puts up.

    Nice trade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn scored a Bradley auto in a trade not bad, be on the lookout for a package!

    ReplyDelete