Saturday, January 16, 2016

Redemption 1: Yasmany Tomas

I "pulled" this Redemption card from a 1/2 case break of 2015 Topps Heritage High Number. I won all D-backs cards in the 1/2 case for a pretty low bid in my opinion.




I submitted the code online back in October. It took Topps 3 months to fulfill it. Not bad considering some have waited over a year for a redemption.

And the big reveal.....

This is my 2nd Yasmany Tomas auto in my collection. 

As a side note, when I got back into collecting, I heard about live box breaks where you pay someone to open packs of cards for you. I thought, "That's the most insane thing I've ever heard!!" I would never let someone have the fun of opening MY packs! Well, it turns out to be a pretty cool thing, especially if you collect specific teams. I've participated in 5 so far.

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. I actually just signed up for my first box break recently for that same reason. Won the Braves spot in a full case of '16 Topps for 5 bucks the other day, my tune has changed as well.

    Nice score on that Tomas btw

    ReplyDelete