Saturday, January 16, 2016

First Topps NPN Card of 2016...from 2015

Topps pulled through yet again with a very non-rare card I "won" in a No Purchase Necessary drawing. They sent me this...

2015 Topps Heritage High Number Now and Then Insert NT-13

I have heard that sometimes people receive parallels or even autos and relics through NPNs. It doesn't seem likely to happen to me anytime, or at all for that matter, but I'll take what I can get. 

This makes for my 3rd Now and Then insert, so I might as well go for them all.


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think anyone ever got anything from those NPN drawings. I think I will have to start giving them a try. Almost any free card is a good card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, for sure! It does cost $.49 for the postage, but it's worth it to me. Panini does a better job at NPNs.

      Delete